Friday, December 2, 2022

Who are the favorites in Qatar World Cup?

According to Oxford Mathematical Model predictions, Latin American team Brazil and Europe’s Belgium have been placed as hot favorites for the 22nd edition of the Football World Cup. According to their information, Argentina and France are also likely to win the World Cup title.

They basically made a prediction about the ongoing World Cup. Where the four semi-finalists are – Argentina, Brazil, Belgium and France.

Argentina and Brazil, two eternal rivals in football, will compete against each other in the semi-finals. And Brazil will win that match. Kevin De Bruyne’s Belgium will reach the final after defeating France in the other semi-final.

The Belgians will not be able to cope with Neymar’s Brazil in the final match to determine the title. The Oxford Mathematical Model predicts that Brazil has a 61 percent chance of winning the final. And Belgium’s probability of winning is about 39 percent.

(19 November/MM)

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here