A first hitch, which requires a reaction from the PSG side. Held in check at the Parc des Princes by AS Monaco (1-1), last Sunday, Galtier’s men do not have time to think about this trip, this Wednesday evening, at the Toulouse F.C.. For this meeting, the leader of Ligue 1 (10 pts), tied with OM and RC Lens, wants to get back on track: “Will the team behave the same way against PSG, we don’t know, analyzed the Parisian coach. We have to impose our game, but we expect a tough and committed game. The stadium will be full. It’s still PSG moving, so automatically there will be motivation from the opponent, we are prepared for it.” One week away from returning to the Champions League, when they receive Juventus Turin, PSG should rotate their workforce.
Opposite, Toulouse FC, which is returning to Ligue 1, has made a good start to the season with already five points collected. But, Philippe Montanier, the coach of the Violets, knows that the case will be complicated against the stars of PSG: “We have to play our luck fully and also take advantage, even if it is a very, very high level opponent, of these matches to give our all in front of our public. It’s interesting for us to rub shoulders with teams that are on the roof of Europe. It’s a real challenge.”
For this 5th day of Ligue 1, this Wednesday evening, Toulouse FC receives PSG in its den of the Municipal Stadium. The kick-off of this meeting will be given at 9:00 p.m. by Mr. El Hadj.
To follow the battle between Toulouse FC and PSG, it will be necessary to connect to Canal+ Foot, a new channel from the Canal+ group launched this Wednesday morning. It will be, as its name suggests, entirely dedicated to broadcasting football matches from the group’s rights panel. The channel will be accessible to subscribers of the sport pack which also includes Canal+ Sport.
To follow Toulouse FC – PSG in streaming on your smartphone, computer or tablet, you will have only one choice. That of subscribing to a 100% digital subscription to Canal + and also subscribing to the sports pack. After this manipulation, you can connect to Canal+ Foot.
- The probable XI of Toulouse FC: Dupé – Puggaard, Rouault, Nicolaisen, Aboukhlal – Spierings, van den Boomen – Begraoui, Dejaeghere, Ratão – Dallinga.
- PSG’s probable XI: Donnarumma – Bernat, Mukiele, Marquinhos, Diallo, Hakimi – Vitinha, Verratti – Messi – Mbappé, Neymar.
- Betclic: Toulouse FC (9.00) – Draw (6.75) – PSG (1.25)
- Sports betting: Toulouse FC (11.50) – Draw (7.25) – PSG (1.22)
- Unibet: Toulouse FC (9.00) – Draw (6.70) – PSG (1.28)
- Winamax: Toulouse FC (9.50) – Draw (7.00) – PSG (1.26)
- ZeBet: Toulouse FC (8.50) – Draw (6.50) – PSG (1.28)