DMZ is the new free game mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. And the truth is that although he was received with some skepticism, he has been winning the affection of the players in recent days. Unlike Warzone 2, DMZ includes a lot of rewards for playingwhich by the way can be used in other game modes.
The system is different, and you will have to go doing missions to be able to receive these rewards. Many of them won’t be available until you level up each of the factions, but they are very interesting. If you’re wondering what you need to get all the rewards and what you can take to other game modes, take a look at our guide.
We have compiled all the different rewards that are in the DMZ and the requirements to get them. A kind of guide that, although it is not going to tell you how to do each mission or where you have to go (that is the magic of the game mode), It can well serve you as a list to know if you want to do a mission or not and what you are going to take for it.
By the way, keep in mind that all weapons you loot from the DMZ are unlocked in Warzone 2 even if you don’t meet the requirements (previous level or weapon unlocks). And yes, the M13B is also included, of which we already told you how to get it easily.
Rewards from DMZ missions in Warzone 2
Legion Quests (Tier 1)
Contact – Reward: 30 minute double XP token and 5000 XP.
- Use the Tac-Map and dial a contract phone.
- Find a contract phone and download the information.
Locate and Loot: emblem and 5000 XP.
- Find and loot five loot caches.
- Keep five items in your backpack.
Al-Qatala informant – M4 Contraband Weapon and 5000 XP.
Assault the fortress: pendulum weapon blueprint and 5000 XP.
- Acquire a fortress card.
- Clear a stronghold of enemy combatants.
- Extract the information from White Lotus found on the fortress guards.
Legion Quests (Tier 2)
Big Spender: Cavern Boat Dock Shack Key and 7500 XP.
- Get $60,000 cash.
- He spends $60,000 in a store.
Buried barrels: Contraband Weapon (SP-R 208) and 5000 XP.
- Complete a Safe Radioactive Material contract.
- Loot four items from the radioactive caches.
junker: business card and 7500 XP.
- Destroy six vehicles.
Antiaircraft: Contraband Weapon (RPK) and 7500 XP.
- Capture a SAM site.
- Wait for your captured SAM site to shoot down a plane.
- Loot a dropped supply drop.
Key Elimination: Fanning Konig card and 7500 XP.
- Complete a Delete HVT contract.
- Loot a key from an HVT.
- Use a key to unlock a locked space.
Data collection: Contraband Weapon (FTAC Recon) and 7500 XP.
- Find and loot a PC.
- Remove four USB sticks.
- Remove five hard drives.
Frame Job: Operator skin and 15,000 XP.
- Purchase a turreted LTV from a store.
- Use the LTV turret to kill 10 enemies in Ahkdar Village.
- Destroy the LTV in Mawizeh Marsh.
White Lotus Tier 1 Quests
World Traveler: Contraband weapon (M16) and 5000 XP.
- Travel to six different points of interest in a single drop-down.
Convenience: Kushaak Construction Storage Key and 5000 XP.
- Refuel and repair vehicles at five gas stations.
- Extract five gasoline drums.
badge of honor: contraband weapon (Basilisk) and 5000 XP.
- Get a Basilisk, which is usually found in police stations.
- Kill 13 enemies with headshots with a Basilisk.
Conscious health: white lotus emblem and 5000 XP.
- Loot a first aid kit.
- Extract nine stimulants.
- Remove six bandages.
demolitions: double weapon XP token of 30 minutes and 5000 XP.
- Acquire a supply destruction contract.
- Complete a supply destruction contract.
- Open a safe.
fully encumbered: Contraband Weapon (RAPP H) and 5000 XP.
- Extract with a full backpack.
reconnaissance flight: Steel Ghost weapon model and 10,000 XP.
- Land a light helicopter at the Hafid Port Heliport.
- Download flight path data.
- Extract with the data of the flight path of the light helicopter.
All missions have to be done within the DMZ, not Warzone 2 or any other multiplayer game mode. Also keep in mind that they won’t count if you don’t have them active when you enter a DMZ game, you can have up to three active at a time.