There is no doubt that ChatGPT has become the most palpable reference when it comes to artificial intelligence. This AI model took the world by storm, and everyone wants to get their hands on it. Microsoft, in fact, has confirmed a multi-billion dollar investment in OpenAI. Now, however, you can have artificial intelligence in fashion among your WhatsApp contacts to talk to him when you need it thanks to the bot God in a Box.
Since the launch of this artificial intelligence, there are many uses that users have found for it. Whether it’s writing books or articles for the internet, or using it to make Siri smarter. Now, with this new bot for WhatsApp, you can have the power of ChatGPT AI in the palm of your hand.
Without having to download any application, in a few seconds you will have everything ready and configured. From that moment on, you will be able to ask all the questions you want to ChatGPT from the comfort of WhatsApp. Almost as if he were another friend, but one who has answers for almost everything.
God in a Box brings the best of ChatGPT to your WhatsApp
ChatGPT has been the inspiring project of others as impressive as God in a Box. The latter uses the GPT-3.5 model to drive its communicative functions, using the same structure as ChatGPT. After being in beta mode for a while, it can now be used by anyone.
How exactly does God in a Box work? If you have already used ChatGPT, you will not find big differences in this new alternative. It is a chat where you can write and have a conversation with the conversational artificial intelligence of the GPT-3.5 model.
Unlike ChatGPT, God in a Box has some limitations. For example, you have a maximum of 40 messages per month, and each of these cannot exceed 256 characters in length. In addition, you will have to wait to respond to the bot, since you can only send one message every 10 seconds. In case you want to get rid of the limitations, you will have to shell out about $6 to the creators of the app.
How to use the power of this AI on your mobile
To have all the power of ChatGPT in the palm of your hand, just follow these steps and set up God in a Box. You will have it ready in a few minutes.
- Enter the official Web of God in a Box from your mobile or computer.
- look for the button Getting Started and press it. Subsequently, she plays Login.
- Now, login using the button Sign in with Google.
- When prompted, type your phone number, and then tap the button submission. Do not forget the prefix of your country.
- Now, God in a Box will give you his number. Save it, but first copy the contents of the blue pill that appears below.
Since your God in a Box account has been created, it’s time to check it. Later, you can use it as if it were ChatGPT, but from your WhatsApp chats.
- Send a WhatsApp message to the previously added number. You will need to paste what you have copied and send it to God in a Box.
- Done, your account should be verified and you can start chatting with the artificial intelligence.
From this moment, You can now use the benefits of ChatGPT from your WhatsApp chat. From asking for ideas for recipes, to asking more specific things. The God in a Box service works practically the same as that seen in the OpenAI service, and it is very useful to solve the doubts that plague us on a daily basis.