Friday, December 2, 2022

Statement from the Russian side regarding Turkey’s possible ground operation: We are trying to persuade them not to do it

After the bomb attack on Taksim Istiklal Street, the Turkish Armed Forces launched an air operation to the north of Syria and Iraq. President Erdoğan gave the signal for the ground operation with the words “The operations we carry out with planes, artillery and SİHAs are only the beginning”.

“WE WILL RIDE THE HEIGHTS FROM THE LAND AT THE MOST APPROPRIATE TIME”

Emphasizing that terrorists will be attacked by land at the most appropriate time, Erdogan said, “Our determination to close all of our southern borders from Hatay to Hakkari with a security strip that will not leave the possibility of attack on our country’s territory is stronger than ever. We already have a part of this strip with the cross-border operations we have carried out. We will take care of the rest step by step, starting from the places like Tel Rıfat, Münbiç and Aynel Arab,” he said.

“WE ARE TRYING TO CONSUME TURKEY”

Putin’s Special Representative for Syria, on the other hand, said, “We have not received assurances from Turkey that a ground operation will not be carried out. However, it seems that there is a possibility of refraining from carrying out these operations. We are trying to persuade them not to do it.”

254 TERRORISTS KILLED

On the other hand, Akar stated that Operation Claw-Sword continued successfully and said, “The operation continues with punitive shots made with air and land fire support vehicles. 471 targets have been under fire in the operation so far, 254 terrorists have been neutralized.”

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here