New stage through Danish lands and second day on a practically flat line. After his victory this Saturday, the Dutchman Fabio Jacobsen will try to repeat his feat in another sprint finishwith the local Mads Pedersen and the Belgian Jasper Philipsen as main rivals. The leader, Wout van Aert, will also be in the fight to raise his arms at the finish line, and thus gain more seconds in the general classification. The candidates to win the yellow jersey at the end of the Tour will try, one more day, to prevent falls and the dreaded wind fans so as not to lose time.
Jakobsen confirmed on stage 2 his sprinter status by winning the stage sprint from Wout van Aert, who snatched the yellow jersey by a single second from the Belgian leader Yves Lampaert, the first leader of the French round after the Copenhagen time trial and teammate of the winner of the second day.
This is the general classification
1. Wout van Aert (BEL/Jumbo-Visma) 04:49:50.
2. Yves Lampaert (BEL/Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl Team) at 1 second.
3. Tadej Pogacar (SLO/UAE Team Emirates) 8.
4. Filippo Ganna (ITA/INEOS Grenadiers) 11.
5. Mads Pedersen (NOR/Trek-Segafredo) 12.