Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has once again come into limelight. Some time ago it was announced that a film named Rawalpindi Express is coming on the life of Shoaib Akhtar. Now Shoaib Akhtar has announced that he is pulling himself back from this biopic. Akhtar has made serious allegations against the filmmakers.
Shoaib Akhtar informed the fans about this on social media. Shoaib Akhtar said that it is with great sadness that I have to inform that after months of discussions, I have distanced myself from the film Rawalpindi Express. Shoaib Akhtar told that his management and legal team have taken steps in this direction.
Along with this, Shoaib Akhtar has also warned the makers, he wrote that if the film makers take the film forward, or make any story in my name or related to me, then legal action will be taken against them.
Important announcement. pic.twitter.com/P7zTnTK1C0
— Shoaib Akhtar (@shoaib100mph) January 21, 2023
Let us tell you that actor Umair Jaswal, who plays Shoaib Akhtar in this film, has also left the film. Earlier this month, Umair had announced that he has decided to quit Rawalpindi Express due to a dispute over content with the filmmakers.
Shoaib Akhtar has been counted among the fastest and dangerous bowlers in the world. He has been one of the superstar cricketers of Pakistan. Also, after leaving cricket, he remains in the headlines through commentary and YouTube channel.