There are expected shocks, and others that can be said to be circumstances. On this Sunday, November 5, Pau, leader before the start of this 5th day of Top 14, hosts Toulouse, deprived of a large part of its internationals still on vacation. If successful, the Béarnais would regain their throne in place of Racing 92.
With the communications department of the Paloise Section, Dan Robson expressed his feelings before this Pau – Toulouse. “This type of meeting inevitably brings a little more excitement. We can hardly do better. It’s a great opportunity to see where we really are. The intensity should be a notch above considering the quality in face. It’s going to be anything but an easy match, but we’re looking forward to it.”
Ugo Mola does not show impatience with his French internationals, who were still left, for the most part, to rest for this trip to Béarn. “We try to be a sort of bubble, allowing them to recharge their batteries. They have to have fun, have fun and find mental freshness. Everyone has experienced a different World Cup. Peato Mauvaka needed to come back quickly, Thomas Ramos spends his time typing at my desk to find out if he can train… And there are others who have gone to tan in the sun. Everyone regenerates as they wish . We must listen, be patient, and above all not ask too much of them.”
What time does the Pau – Toulouse match start?
As part of this 5th day of the championship, the Top 14 offers an unexpected shock: Pau – Toulouse. This game will kick off at 9:05 p.m.
On which TV channel is Pau – Toulouse broadcast?
As is the case for all the posters of the Top 14, you will have one and only choice to see this Pau – Toulouse. This duel will be broadcast by Canal. You will therefore have to tune into Canal +.
What streaming broadcast for the Pau – Toulouse match?
To follow Pau – Toulouse in streaming on your smartphone, computer or tablet you will have only one choice. That of subscribing to a 100% digital subscription to MyCanal which will allow you to join Canal +.
What probable line-ups for Pau – Toulouse?
- The starting XV of Pau: 15. Maddocks; 14. Laporte, 13. Gailleton, 12. Manu, 11. Attissogbe; 10. Simmonds, 9. Robson; 7. Hewat, 8. L. Whitelock (cap.), 6. Tagitagivalu; 5. Capelli, 4. Auradou; 3. Tokolahi, 2. Rey, 1. Gigena.
- The starting XV of Toulouse: 15. Jaminet; 14. Capuozzo, 13. Barassi, 12. Ahki, 11. Bituniyata; 10. Germain, 9. Graou; 7. T. Ntamack, 8. Roumat, 6. Castro-Ferreira; 5. Fa’asalele, 4. Arnold; 3. Franks, 2. Mauvaka (cap.), 1. Ainu’u.
What are the predictions for the Pau – Toulouse match?
- Winamax: Pau (1.68) – Draw (20.00) – Toulouse (2.10).
- Let’s bet on Sport: Pau (1.90) – Draw (22.00) – Toulouse (1.79).
- NetBet: Pau (1.75) – Draw (21.00) – Toulouse (2.07).