Friday, September 22, 2023

Kane could not make his debut in Bayern

English star footballer Harry Kane played against Leipzig in his debut match in the jersey of Bayern Munich yesterday (Saturday). But he could not make the debut. Kane’s Bayern lost 3-0 to Leipzig in the final of the German Super Cup.

In the match held at the Allianz Stadium, Bayern Munich had sole dominance in possession or attack. Bayern kept possession of the ball for 68 percent of the match. Leipzig, on the other hand, held the ball 32 percent of the time. And with a total of 18 shots. On the other hand, the opponent managed to take 15.

Bayern Munich conceded the goal at the beginning of the tense and exciting final match. Spanish star footballer Dani Olmo took Leipzig ahead by scoring the first goal of the match. Falling behind, Bayern could not score a goal in the first half, but instead conceded another goal. Olmo also scored the second goal. As a result, Leipzig went into the break with a 2-0 lead.

Bayern Munich picked up the pace in the second half. One attack after another. But every time Kenra failed to go in front of the opponent’s goal. Meanwhile, in the 68th minute of the match, Olmo tripled the gap by scoring from the penalty kick. He also completed his hat trick. The match ended with a 3-0 goal difference.

(13 August/MM)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article