It’s time for revenge. Defeated, with a reshuffled team in Scotland last week, the XV of France welcomes the band to Russell, this Saturday, at Geoffroy-Guichard, to continue its preparation for the World Cup.
For this second match, Fabien Galthié has decided to trust his executives, who remained at rest during the setback, even if he no longer wants to use the expression “premium”, a term he had used to name his best elements. “Today, there is no longer any premium. We have to take out this vocabulary, remove it. As much as we mentioned it during the four regular seasons, it allowed us to explain how we built our seasons with the calendar offered by the Top 14 and the rhythm to which international players are subjected. Today, there is no longer all that, it is a French team, a French group which is preparing for the World Cup.
Among the stars on the lawn, there will be Gabin Villière. Bothered by ankle injuries, the RC Toulonnais winger will return to the jersey of the XV of France after 511 days away from the band at Dupont. “I’ve been preparing for this end of the club season and this World Cup goal for a year. To be back at 100% of my abilities is a lot of emotions. I’m very happy to be in this group and to be able to share moments with them. It’s true that it does a lot of good for the head to have managed to regain 100% of my abilities.”
What time does the France vs Scotland match start?
For its second preparation match for the Rugby World Cup, the XV of France receives Scotland at Geoffroy-Guichard. The kick-off of the meeting will be given at 9:05 p.m.
On which TV channel is France – Scotland broadcast?
As is the case for all the posters of the Blues in this preparation for the World Cup, it is TF1 which broadcasts France – Scotland.
Which streaming broadcast for the match France – Scotland?
To follow France – Scotland in streaming on your smartphone, computer or tablet, you will have only one choice. That of registering for MyTF1, free of charge, to then join TF1.
What probable compositions for France – Scotland?
- The starting XV of France: 15. Ramos; 14. Penaud, 13. Danty, 12. Fickou, 11. Villière; 10. Ntamack, 9. Dupont (cap.); 7. Ollivon, 8. Alldritt, 6. Boudehent; 5. Flamingo, 4. Woki; 3. Aldegheri, 2. Merchant, 1. Baille.
- The starting XV of Scotland: 15. Kinghorn; 14. Steyn, 13. Jones, 12. Tuipulotu, 11. Van der Merwe; 10. Russell (cd.), 9. Price; 7. Darge, 8. Dempsey, 6. Ritchie; 5. Gilchrist, 4. Gray; 3.Nel, 2.Turner, 1.Schoeman.
What are the predictions for the match between France and Scotland?
- Winamax: France (1.08) – Draw (35.00) – Scotland (8.50).
- Sports bets: France (1.10) – Draw (40.00) – Scotland (8.25).
- Betclic: France (1.08) – Draw (35.00) – Scotland (8.00).