Without a doubt, WhatsApp is the most widely used instant messaging application in the world, which also has all kinds of features that are constantly updated and can be adjusted to fulfill many functions, such as making Siri read longer messages than your contacts from the application send you.
What does this mean? That when a person writes you a very long text, explaining something about work, a family situation or something relevant that needs time and your attention, but at the moment you can’t focus on the phone screen, you can ask Siri, the virtual assistant of iOS to do it for you.
In this way, you can take advantage of doing other things while listening to the full message, in turn, you can choose to respond by audio and thus facilitate the conversation on WhatsApp.
Steps for Siri to read messages on WhatsApp
When you receive a very long message and feel like you don’t have time to read it or you’re doing something that doesn’t allow you to focus on your phone, you can ask Siri for help to read that message for you. You just have to apply the following steps:
- Enter the “Settings” section from your iPhone.
- Now, click on the “Siri and Application Support” option.
- After this, activate “Siri” from the Home button or also by saying its name.
- Right away, ask if you have any unread WhatsApp messages.
- Once this is done, Siri will tell you if you have any messages left to read and who the sender is.
- Select the one you consider longest.
- It will then read the message you have requested.
- Finally, you will have the option to respond to each message by means of a voice command.
Remember that this trick applies to iOS users and they will not have to worry about the long messages they receive on WhatsApp, in addition, they will be able to take advantage of other activities.